Friday, June 10, 2011

Birthday Blues

So yesterday was the boyfriends birthday! Oh what fun it was!! I made him a German Chocolate cake but was told that the icing makes the cake not the cake mix itself, so I guess you can just say I made him a chocolate cake covered in cream cheese frosting and orange sprinkles (Orange is his favorite color).

It was an all around good day I got to work 8-4 so I got to spend a good portion with the boy, popped his liquor store cherry lol!! =] Also bought some SOCO(southern comfort) haven't had that in a LONG time! blah is all I can say! I don't understand how people can drink that on a daily basis! Other than that the beer buy was fun, Were both the big 21 now so hmmm this ought to be fun!!

Another note he spent the night last night, considering it was his birthday and my "rents" didn't want him to drive drunk lol! Yes I know what you guys are thinking, he slept in the spare bedroom and we had a somewhat lazy day today it being our day off! It was a day full of Bridezillas and subway lol oh and hanging with the little sister! lol!!

So after britt's dr. appointment yesterday I've decided that were going to go on a diet! We both need motivation and strength to get through it! I do want to lose at least 30 lbs! lol! Lets see how this is going to go! Hopefully I can stick to it while planning a wedding and worrying about life in general! hmmm! We shall see!! I'll keep ya updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment