Saturday, June 4, 2011

I want to love you forever....

I  know it's something when I HATE COOKING, but I'm actually excited about attempting to cook a "homemade" German Chocolate Cake for the boyfriends 21st Birthday!!! Not only am I excited about that but I'm excited about the future with him. I can't wait till I can cook him supper everynight and make him eat the burnt pieces even tho he probably won't but it's worth a try! I'm ready to start a family and make a house a home and spend forever with him! He makes me happier than I've ever been in my entire life! I just home he knows this!! I get butterflies everytime I see him not to mention I can't breath sometimes when he hold me, the boy takes my breath away! I can honestly say when I think about forever I see him by my side every step of the way! He's putting my broken heart whole again and theres absolutly nothing I can do to thank him, except do my best to make him happy everyday and I hope I do that! It seems like he was made just for me,  even tho it hasn't been that long it seems like I've known him all my life!! I love this boy more than anything in the world he makes me happy, he's shown me that I can be happy again and Love again!

No comments:

Post a Comment