Monday, June 20, 2011

Packing day!!


So by the end of this week I will no longer be living at my house! =) I'm moving out with the boyfriend and I must admit I'm super excited and a little nervouse! My last experience living with someone was pretty interesting! I wonder how this is going to go! My parents are excited, however my mother keeps saying "Don't get Prego" haha!! That's the last thing you need! lol! If she only knew... Just Kidding!!
Sooo the whole packing thing is NOT fun at all! it's soooo annoying and time consuming and just flat out irritating!! Finding things I wish I didn't have and finding things I didn't know i had!

Another amazing thing is my Mother during this whole thing, she's being so supportive and actually helping us out a lot I mean we kinda have a living room suite that's just sitting around and she's giving that to us. And a lot of kitchen stuff! I'm truly amazed at how helpful she's being druing all of this! =)

We'll I guess I better do some more packing, like 10 boxes down and I don't know how many more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment