Friday, January 28, 2011

Happiness only lasts so long....


It was fun while it lasted but not everything lasts forever! I guess mistakes we've made in the past might get brought  up now a days and everything changes! Oh well all I can say is the past is a past and we all make mistakes it's the people that stick around in the "now" you want in the future! So I guess I'm back on the wild goose chase of finding a better half, it's ok because I expect the worst from every guy! I am me, this is who I am, you can either like me or hate me I really don't care anymore! I'm going to live my life just the way I want to and hopefully I can find someone who wouldn't mind spending it with me exactly how I am! But until then I guess I'm going to fake the happieness I wish I had with the makeup I have and the fake smiles I manage to do everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment