Monday, January 24, 2011

Hummingbird Heartbeat

I've been singing this song over and over in my head today!! I must say the past week has been an interesting one! getting back into the whole dating scene is very interesting! I've went out with A LOT of losers, but I think I might have found a pretty decent guy! It's too soon to say anything but things are going really good! I feel like I'm in elementary school again crushing on the little boys lol! However I must say it feels amazing to be called insanely hot, witty, smart, beautiful and the list went on and on! He is a keeper... I'm getting really tired of "test driving" cars I would really like to find one and start making payments! I know that's a lot for someone my age to wish for but I feel like I'm ready! I'm not going to be young forever and it starts to bug me... I know I should be living my life being young and irresponsible but I want to be young and irresponsible with someone, I'm tired of doing it alone. I also things make us stronger so everything that I've been through the past few years has made me the person I am today! I'm a strong willed woman who know's what she wants in life and I will get it no matter what anyone says! So *fingers crossed* it'll end up the way I want it, if not then it's just another lesson I've learned but the feeling of being liked is pretty good if I must say so myself! For someone to give me butterflies everytime I see them and for me to smile everytime I hear his ringer on my phone is a good thing considering everything I went through! I must say I'm finally getting my happiness back and I wish everyone would be happy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment