Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is why Your not driving....

So Everyone has a best friend. Some people have more than one.. But it's very rare you find one that you've know pretty much all your life who will stick with you through thick and thin(no pun intended) I love my bff she's more like a sister than anything! I wouldn't trade her for the world! I'll be the first to admit we've had our seperation issues where other things came before our friendship but I'm soooooo glad I have her back! We go way back to the diaper days and it kinda saddens me that our kids won't be as close in age as we are(cause I don't have any yet) lol! From 2 headed cows to our wonderful shopping adventures I must say I look forward to many, many more years of this! However I think we've established the fact that I can't drive from freaking out at stop signs and having flat tires on the interstate oh and the random dancing in the cars I love this chick! She's the bestest friend anyone could EVER ask for and I'm glad she's mine! ... Oh yea... Oh na na what's my name?! hmm who Knows with all of the personalities we have between us! :)

3 comments:

  1. Tiff I don't know what I would do without you! I'm so glad we have started hanging out again and I want you to promise me NO ONE will ever come between our friendship again! BTW the 2 headed cow thing was not cool. I never want to have to see something like that again in my life lol! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear on my life NO ONE will ever come in between our frendship ever again!! your my bestie and I need you lol! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete