Friday, February 4, 2011

I ate a bunch of Pickles.....


"Would you stop singing. You sound like a goat" -Britt
"Would you stop talking your giving me a headache"-Me

I love this little booger! She's my twin, and were ALWAYS fighting but we do love each other! I must say tho, for the past two years I put spending time with her on the back burnere for some asshole guy! Now I'm trying to make up the lost time by having "sister nights" at least once a week! This weeks was very interesting... trip to Ulta, Best buy and Target...

Britt-"I can smell everthing..."
Me-"Are you prego"
Britt-" ummm NO"

"Britt, what are you doing"-me
"Trying to get in the car"-Britt
"That's not my car"-me
"what, omg... Don't tell anyone that just happened"-Britt

*From our shopping trips to our ROCK BAND nights I love that Little Loser :)

No comments:

Post a Comment