Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Emotions....


I find it hilarious that you can get all 'tore up' from a song! I hate being an emotional mess! I wish I could just be normal but I'm not! If you knew how many times on a daily basis I have nervous breakdowns from all of the stupid shit I've been through! Maybe I wear my heart on my sleeve, which is NOT a good thing because I fall fast and hard almost everytime and I ALWAYS end up getting hurt! I'm tired of it! I know that fairytales aren't real but I would like to think there is someone out there for everyone! I just wish I'd have some sign of when/where/who it's going to be! It's really starting to get frustrating and annoying!! I'm very tempted to just give up! I'm never going to have my "better" half, my Knight in shining armour, or my prince charming and I really should accept the fact but I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment