Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh Friday How I love thee....


Well It's been an interesting week... From the shitty work week, to the being copied by a cute little 2 year old! haha...

*1 am in Kroger in Snellville :) after we had the wonderful bathroom incident lololololol!!!!
(some random guy at the lottery thingy)

Me-"Hey, You know if you win anything you know you have to split it with us!"
Random guy-"Oh yea, What's in it for me?"
Me-" ;) wouldn't you like to know..."
Jill-"Did that really just happen?"
Me-"yes, it sure did!"
Jill-"You obviosly forgot to put your contacts in!!!"

*Oh how I love my girl days! Meeting new people, Random "shopping" and our emo breakdowns! I love the fact that even tho she's not she is my sister, and it's amazingly wonderful to have her in my life!

"This is... MY TIME CAPSULE" -Me
"He's like a greek god...." -Me
"You don't understand, The burrito god's made this burrito"-Jill
"I think they put roofies in our Sunny D, I can't remember a thing"-ME
"UR so gay, and you don't even like boys"-Katy perry/sung by Jill all day! lol!
"I think I locked my keys in the car..... Yep sure did"- Jill
"Your a pasty white girl, you cracka"-Jimmy!!
"OMG there's no TP.. ummm there's no paper towels either... "

*I feel like if I don't write these somewhere I'll forget they ever happened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment